Urban Veda Soothing Sandalwood Hydrating Toner
- Pitta Dosha is ruled by the element fire. When in excess, usually in autumn and summers, it can lead to oiliness, sensitivity and hyperpigmentation. A time-tested Ayurvedic remedy to the Pitta dosha, Sandalwood moisturises the skin. Our Sandalwood essential oil, sourced from Mysore, will also allow cooling of the skin and its anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce acne and rashes.
- The Soothing Hydrating Toner will clarify and refresh sensitive skin by removing impurities and thoroughly hydrating the skin and balancing its natural pH level.
- Infused with Santalum album, sandalwood essential oil, it is renowned for its skin conditioning and aroma-therapeautic properties.
- Formulated with myrrh, aloe vera and orange; it will leave your skin feeling relieved, calm, cool and soft.
- After cleansing, apply the toner on a cotton pad and gently sweep it only the face and neck. Allow your face to dry before moisturising.
It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.